Annual Recognition of a PNAMDC nurse for his/her exemplary contribution to the organization and the community at large.
I. PURPOSE: To recognize a PNAMDC, Inc. member for his/her exemplary contribution to the organization and community at large.
II. POLICY: PNAMDC, Inc. Scholarship and Awards Committee shall grant the Sampaguita Award to an outstanding nurse.
A. Nomination Guidelines
1. Any active PNAMDC Inc. member who meets the criteria can be nominated.
2. Any sitting Executive Officer, Board of Director, Advisory Council, and Scholarship/Awards Committee member is exempted from making a nomination and being nominated.
3. Who can nominate:
• Any active member of the organization.
• Any one from the community including but not limited to partners of the organization, donors, beneficiaries of care/ services and health care system.
• Self- nomination is accepted.
B. Nomination Criteria
1. Community service/ volunteerism/ medical mission
2. Clinical excellence
3. Professional growth/ advancement
C. Submission for nomination will be open in March of every year.
D. Deadline for submission will be midnight of May 30.
E. The Sampaguita Award will be given during the General Assembly meeting.
- Please complete the online form below and submit before May 30th. Scholarship & Awards Committee will communicate with you.
- The Scholarship & Awards committee reserves the right to contact the nominee or nominator for more information if needed.