JOIN US TODAY
PNAMDC seeks to represent nurses and nursing students of Philippine heritage in the United States of America. Our members, nurses from different specialities and levels of practice, strive to create a community of excellence through networking, professional collaboration and mentorship. We welcome all nurses and nursing students to embark on this journey of excellence with us.
Any questions regarding membership, please contact: pnamdc@firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opportunities for continuing education through PNAA or PNAMDC conferences at discounted registration fees.
- Opportunities to network with other Filipino-American Nurses in the area.
- Increased involvement with community projects as a volunteer.
- Opportunities to help the poor and our less fortunate countrymen by volunteering for the PNAMDC Medical-Surgical Mission to the Philippines.
- Opportunities to participate in the resolution of issues affecting the Filipino-American nurses and the nursing profession.
- Increased involvement in assisting with any personal or professional needs of our fellow members and their families especially those who just arrived in the USA.
- Opportunities to publish your ideas through our annual newsletter and website.
- Free copy of our annual newsletter “The Filipino-American Nurse”.
- Free T-shirt with PNAMDC logo.
- Membership to Philippine Nurses Association of America (PNAA), the national association of all the Philippine Nurses Associations throughout the USA.
- Scholarship opportunity for your son or daughter enrolled in the nursing curriculum through the Philippine Nurses Association of America (PNAA).
- Eligibility for Sampaguita Award
- Bereavement benefit by sponsoring an online memorial at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception or a modest donation for non-catholic.
Steps to follow to Join us online at PNAA website
- Highlight your membership level which should be “Active Member”, select 1 year or 2 years.
- Click Next.
- Enter your email address and security check code.
- Click Next.
- If you have not registered to the mypnaa.org website, you will be prompted to register.
- Enter code.
- Make sure to pick PNA Metro DC as your chapter to avoid the additional fee that PNAMDC charges to process your online payment.
If you prefer to complete Paper Form and mail along with check, please download pdf form
Please complete the Membership Form below and make online payment
Your Name and Credentials